Digicel Group Direct Sales Agent - ICT: Digicel Jamaica in Jamaica
Since our launch in Jamaica in 2001, Digicel has expanded rapidly and now spans 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. In recent years, we have evolved into a Total Communications and Entertainment provider by broadening our products and services to include Cable TV and Broadband, Digital Advertising and Business Solutions. We are proud to serve our valued customers across a number of different platforms at home, at work and on the go. Employing over 6,500 people we have invested more than US$5 billion in our business worldwide to bring leading edge technologies and services to the countries in which we operate.
We take great pride in creating an EXTRAORDINARY work environment in which our people can excel. Digicel brings together smart, dedicated and energetic people from all walks of life. With 92 different nationalities represented, we are a truly global organisation.
Whether working within our technology, commercial or operational areas Digicel life is always engaging, dynamic, and above all rewarding. Our people are always looking to challenge the status quo and understand how we can be better for the good of our customers and our communities. Sound good?
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
We invite applications for a new Digicel Opportunity – Direct Sales Agent - ICT- Digicel Jamaica
Primary objective of the job:
Selling products and services to new customers and up-selling and cross-selling to existing customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make visits to business customers in assigned region to promote and sell products
- Maintain and account for payments, customer documents collected during sales visits.
- Accurately record prospect info, product request and sales progress in Sales Force.
- Accurately record customer discovery and service request.
- Achieve sales objectives while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide relevant responses to customers concerns, service requests, products and service enquires based on actual facts related to Business Solutions products and services.
- Achieving Sales Targets
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- Previous sales experience, with demonstrated success.
- Minimum 5 CXC/GCE O ‘levels (including Mathematics and English Language)
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of the Internet
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is an asset.
- Excellent sales and negotiations skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/ written)
- Flexible and quick-thinking
- Must be customer oriented
- Ability to rapidly learn new tools and understand customers’ environments
- In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, enterprising environment, where your skills will be valued and rewarded. Digicel recognizes our staff and management team are largely responsible for our success to date. Digicel's unique culture is driven by an entrepreneurial style encapsulated by our Chairman, board of directors and management, all seasoned telecom executives and industry experts with vast experience in building, expanding and marketing mobile services globally.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent - ICT: Digicel Jamaica
Job Function: Sales and Distribution