Digicel Group Change Control Analyst in Jamaica
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. After 16 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
The Digicel 2030 global transformation programme sees it promising customers a completely new communications and entertainment experience made possible by a more agile, customer-centric application of resources and investment.
Digicel is one of the first communications and entertainment providers in the world to initiate a wide scale transformation agenda. The core elements of the Digicel 2030 transformation see it undertaking a complete re-design of the organisational structure; putting customers in control and making a commitment to deliver a superior superfast network experience.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
_Job Title: Change Control Analyst Location: Group Caribbean, Jamaica Expected Starting Period:Fourth Quarter 2017
As Change Control Analyst you will be responsible for the adherence of the Change Management process across all Digicel markets. This includes liaising with all Digicel markets for processing, approval and implementation of all network changes and to coordinate the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/IT Engineering
- _More than 3 years’ experience in telecom industry, in NOC, Field Maintenance, Network Support or NMS teams _
- Have thorough understanding of how different teams in telecom operations interact with each other
- Must have good analytical and presentational skills
- Must understand the concepts of Incident, Problem and Change Management in a telecom environment
- Must have hands on experience on Remedy
- Must be a good team player
- _Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite _
Job Title: Change Control Analyst
Job Function: Technical
Location: Jamaica - Group Caribbean