Digicel Group Business Solutions Data Expert in Jamaica
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. After 16 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
The Digicel 2030 global transformation programme sees it promising customers a completely new communications and entertainment experience made possible by a more agile, customer-centric application of resources and investment.
Digicel is one of the first communications and entertainment providers in the world to initiate a wide scale transformation agenda. The core elements of the Digicel 2030 transformation see it undertaking a complete re-design of the organisational structure; putting customers in control and making a commitment to deliver a superior superfast network experience.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
_Job Title: Business Solutions Data Expert Location: Group Caribbean, Jamaica Expected Starting Period:Third Quarter 2017
Reporting to the Head of Business Analytics and Insights, the individual's main responsibility will be:_
- Assist the consolidation of an unified Reporting and Management KPIs all across the Business Solutions community
- Seeking to improve constantly the accuracy and granularity of the information of the Business Solutions Customer, Services, Subscribers and Revenues including ICT and GSM Services
- Aligning the Official Financial reporting of Revenues, Subscribers with the Billing information
- Providing Customized reports with segmented Customer insight information to all the Management, from Group CEO, Market CEO, Head of Business, Sales Manager unto Accounts Managers
- Ensuring the right upload of the actual and forecast information from all the markets, checking inconsistencies and resolving them
- Degree in Maths, Engineering or equivalent
- Capable of performing large amount of data analysis and segmentation
- Capable of understanding segmentation algorism and machine learning techniques
- Capable and understanding web research and data acquisition techniques
- _Advanced Level in Power point, Excel, SQL _
- Very High Intellectual capability and brain speed
Job Title: Business Solutions Data Expert
Job Function: Digicel Business
Location: Jamaica - Group Caribbean