Digicel Group Business Analyst in Jamaica
Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific. After 16 years of operation, total investment to date stands at over US$5 billion worldwide. The company is renowned for delivering best value, best service and best network.
Digicel also runs a host of community-based initiatives across its markets and has set up Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad and Tobago which focus on educational, cultural and social development programmes.
The Digicel 2030 global transformation programme sees it promising customers a completely new communications and entertainment experience made possible by a more agile, customer-centric application of resources and investment.
Digicel is one of the first communications and entertainment providers in the world to initiate a wide scale transformation agenda. The core elements of the Digicel 2030 transformation see it undertaking a complete re-design of the organisational structure; putting customers in control and making a commitment to deliver a superior superfast network experience.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.
_Job Title: Business Analyst Location: Group Caribbean, Jamaica Expected Starting Period: Fourth Quarter 2017
As the Business Analyst you will work with the customer, software and application engineers to define requirements, document analysis, decompose high level information, write system and application documentation, conduct testing, develop test plans and lead the testing effort for all applications developed or purchase for use within Digicel.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Associate's degree in computer science or related field
- Three years experience in the area of business analysis, testing and quality assurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions
- Excellent Testing skills
- Previous experience gained working with a large corporate environment with an understanding of relevant testing methodologies
- Business process reviews
- Software development life cycle
- Testing development life cycle and test tools
- Project management and methodology
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with team members, business units and technology teams
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Function: Information Technology
Location: Jamaica - Group Caribbean